Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


This year, "Christmas on 5th Street" that is held at Baylor University every year kicked off Christmas for me! I had faithfully gotten out my decorations when I returned from Thanksgiving, but have not had the energy or desire to start putting them up. I am pleased to say that I have started decorating today because of the fun and Christmas excitement that I experienced this past Thursday.
My small group from church usually meets Thursday nights but we decided this time to meet at Chili's and spend some time fellowshiping together on 5th Street. It was so much fun!!!! We ate a wonderful dinner, held a bible study in Chili's, and then walked over in the frigid cold. There was great music, a live nativity, and Steven Curtis Chapman rocking out for close to 2 hours! Not to mention, the beautifully decorated Christmas trees and wonderful friends surrounding me. It was a fabulous time!


No comments: