Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Cards

I have been extremely busy this holiday season, and the thought of making cards, even filling them out was the farthest thing down on my to do list. SO, my good friend Jennifer took this picture of me, so I thought I would send the infamous "picture card" this year. I know these cards only are done with families and cute little kids, but for this year it will have to do... So, with no further-ado, here it is...
I know the picture isn't the best, but the thing I like most about this card is that I made the background! With the help of a really great friend (Jennifer, again) of course. It was my first time really playing around and learning the ropes of Photoshop!

Look for your card in the mail!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

TOO CUTE! And it IS a good picture! You look great! Have fun at home with your family! :)

Jennifer Whitlark said...

I love this picture of you! It is great! You are a quick learner too, so I know you will be off and running to make your own cards from now on.
I think it is perfectly acceptable to send out a card of just yourself too, don't feel pressure from the world to feel otherwise!!!
Merry Christmas friend!!