Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving always seems to be a memorable time for me. Over the past few years I have been able to experience some crazy, neat, and exciting things. This Thanksgiving proved to provide the same experiences of those from Thanksgivings past. One of my best friends, Jennifer Whitlark, was so kind to invite me to her Dad's house somewhere 2.5 hours north of Waco in Texas. The fact that it was in the Middle-of-Nowhere, Texas made it all the better. I was able to enjoy this gorgeous house and playing/exploring some of his 200 acres of land. Not to mention I spent the holiday with at least 5 little youngsters running around, including my favorite niece, Hannah! This was the BEST trip. This year, I am so thankful for such wonderful friends like Jennifer and her amazingly awesome, and Godly family.

Isn't this house beautiful?!?
All 4 stories had everything you could ever imagine!!!

I got to spend some special time with my niece in the country.

Yes, that was a hay bale we were sitting on. It was taken right after I did this:


It was a FABULOUS break! Hope you had a great one as well!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: