Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Christmas Ficus???

Not exactly... My decorations originally extended this far, but my Christmas cheer soon turned into this:

It's only 3 feet tall, but for $10 at Target I couldn't beat it. I have had the stocking for a while, and while I do possess a fireplace in my apartment, I do however, lack a mantle to hang it on. The bookcase will have to do for now.

Adding to the Christmas decor...something else that I have wanted for sometime now and really never saw it as a necessity...one of my students made this fabulous wreath for me. Isn't it neat?!? Mrs. Robinson got a purple one to match...



I hope the Christmas festivities are continuing on where ever you are! I am currently on the countdown... just a few more days of school and then I am off to Sunny California. I can't wait!!!

No comments: