Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tagged Again...

My friend Maggie tagged me again to do this blog. It was just for fun, but seeing that today is my birthday, it might be fun to do as I embark on my 27th year of existence. Or as some of my friends and I say it... one score and seven years!

8 T.V. Shows I watch:
  1. How I Met your Mother
  2. The Office
  3. Psych
  4. Monk
  5. Two and a Half Men
  6. Big Bang Theory
  7. Eli Stone
  8. Hannah Montana

8 Favorite Restaurants:

  1. Chipotle
  2. Outback
  3. Chili's
  4. Cracker Barrel
  5. Pat & Oscar's (in California)
  6. In n' Out Burger
  7. Johnny Carino's
  8. Any good, So Cal Mexican food

8 Things that Happened Today:

  1. Took my brother's dogs for a walk and Lolli pooped 5 times on the Tennis Court.
  2. Both dogs jumped in the 50 degree waters of the pool as if it were July
  3. I looked endlessly for the missing piece to our 1000 piece puzzle and came up empty
  4. I went to 2 antique shops with my parents and bought a set of pearls and a broach!
  5. We ate lunch at Applebee's and it took forever
  6. I realized that there is a BIG difference between Pepsi and Coke and that I prefer the latter.
  7. I have gotten 15 Facebook messages, 6 text messages, and 2 phone calls from friends wishing me a Happy Birthday!
  8. The parents and I are out the door to see The Tale of Desperaux at the movie theater!

8 Things I look forward to:

  1. Getting back to Waco and seeing my niece and nephew and my amazing friends.
  2. My brother's Wedding on February 7th.
  3. Rejoining my Sunday School class, and my small group.
  4. Picking out my new prescription sunglasses (my birthday present from my parents).
  5. The upcoming Baylor softball season.
  6. Getting my apartment organized and set, finally.
  7. Harry Potter on July 17, 2009!
  8. Seeing what the Lord has in store for me in 2009!

8 Things I wish for:

  1. A safe and healthy 2009.
  2. A Wii!
  3. A man that will love me and care for me.
  4. A house with a yard so I can have a puppy.
  5. A family of my own, someday.
  6. A wonderful husband and health, happy children.
  7. My student loans to be paid off.
  8. For the Lord's Will to be complete in my life.

People I tag:

  1. Jennifer
  2. Janice
  3. Tara
  4. Brooke

1 comment:

Maggie said...

You're so sweet to play along! Happy, happy, happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great one, and I hope your 27th year is your best yet! :)