10 years ago
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
More Beaches
We went to a number of different beaches. All of them were mesmerizing, and each one possessed a different characteristic that made it unique. Although I could not picture actually getting married at any of these places, (inconveniences as mentioned in previous posts) I could definitely see myself spending a day relaxing and enjoying each one. Most of these beaches would be wonderful for engagement photos or just a fun day out in the sun! I know a lot of people have not been to California or have seen some of these places so I thought I would share some of the photos I captured in hopes to portray the beauty of each one I was able to experience. Special thanks to my cousin, Matt, for driving me around Southern Orange County to experience these lovely coastlines. Also to my brother, Steven, for sacrificing his Friday night to "do wedding stuff" with his big sister.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment