I am on the countdown here in California. Its a bittersweet feeling as it always is. While I love being at home where I am able to see my loving and supporting family and where I am blessed with plenty of recreation and relaxation, there is so much that I miss in Texas. I will miss so much here, but I am ready to return and see my wonderful friends and to be reunited with my "traveling fiance"!
Like every trip home, with less than a week left there is so much that I want to do. So I thought I would take a few breaks from posting wedding information to share some pictures and some of the fun activities I have been able to do while at home.
I will start with my recent trip to Balboa Park in San Diego. My Dad, brother, grandmother, and great Aunt Margie all set off yesterday afternoon for a trip to the Natural History Museum. The purpose of our visit was to see the Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibit. It was wonderful! I learned so much and really enjoyed the time exploring the museum.
Here are some pictures of the trip. Unfortunately, I was not able to take pictures of the scrolls but if you ever get the chance to see them in person, I definitely recommend it!


No comments:
Post a Comment