Monday, July 23, 2007

Heritage Park, Dana Point

This is a park in Dana Point that I looked at. So far....its the best one I like. It has a huge grass area with plenty of sidewalk throughout that you can reserve through the city. The grass has 2 or 3 levels where you can set up chairs and the ceremony site. The site overlooks the ocean and Dana Point Harbor. Its a really beautiful view with the water and all the masts from the ships behind it. At the top of the grass area and to the right is a little platform with a compass that has an even better view of the harbor. Very close there are 2 restaurants that we can try and reserve for the reception. Downfalls: The restaurants could be very expensive to reserve at night, so we might have to do an early ceremony and a lunch. Also, there could be limited parking and no where to get ready, so we could be paying for transportation and shuttling there also. My cousin just photographed a wedding there recently, so I included that picture as well.









No comments: