The teacher in me has emerged. I thought I would change things up now that it is October!
I have been very active here in Texas. I am at school all day from 7:00 to usually 4:30 or 5:00. I keep myself busy almost everyday of the week as well.
Mondays: nothing!
Tuesdays: Hitting Lessons from 6-9:00
Wednesdays: Hitting Lessons from 6-8:30
Thursdays: Small Group at 7:00
Fridays: Rock Climbing and sometimes a run with a friend
Saturdays: Chores, sports (golfing usually), and football games
Sundays: Sunday School, Church, Lunch, and Grading Papers
Of course there are a million other things I try to cram in to those spare moments as well. I actually like staying busy, but it can often make life pretty stressful.
On a side note...I've been doing some really neat stuff with my Sunday School class. What a neat bunch of people! I will post some more pictures soon. We are actually building a Habitat for Humanity House tomorrow and I'm hoping to bring my camera!
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods...
Check under your bed for monsters before you go to bed tonight! After all, it is October!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment