skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ABOUTFUSION
"INFO ABOUT US"
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Habitat for Humanity
Today our Sunday School class volunteered about 4 hours and worked on a Habitat for Humanity house here in Waco. As you can see from the picture the weather was great and we all had a really good time. I hope we can do this again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ABOUTFUSION
Waco, Texas, United States
I am a Southern Californian who is living in Texas. I was a college athlete at Baylor University. I am currently teaching 4th grade in Waco.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Enjoy the Ride
10 years ago
Maggie Whitt
11 years ago
The Tooleys
13 years ago
The Kuhlmeyers
13 years ago
The Cravers
14 years ago
Caitlyn Mitchell
14 years ago
Janice's Photos
15 years ago
The Moores
15 years ago
Jennie Finch
16 years ago
Angie Lowe
16 years ago
Steven Levesque
16 years ago
Matthew Morgan Photography
16 years ago
The Carneys
17 years ago
The Whitlarks
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(16)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(3)
Happy Halloween!
Habitat for Humanity
HALLOWEEN
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(7)
►
July
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment