Most of you already know that I got a new car when I came back to Waco at the end of July. It still feels wonderful to know that this is my car! I've already got my license plates for it, and they are Texas plates. I've even got a Texas driver's license. It's crazy! Anyways, I love this car!! Here are some pictures so you can see it for yourself...or you can come visit me in Texas and I'll give you a ride! :)
From this:
To this:
It's really what is inside that is so impressive. This is a 2005 Honda Accord, and the previous owner took remarkable care of this car. Not to mention it has leather seats, seat warmers, sunroof, dual air controls, XM radio, V6 engine, and so much more! The best thing about this car is how safe it feels to be on the road and not have to worry if I am going to break down, and to be able to drive anywhere I need to safely. God is so good and I am so blessed!
1 comment:
Kelly! I didn't know you had a blog! YAY! Now I can read about what you are up to! Hope all is well with the start of school! I was just thinking the other day that I needed to call you so we could go to dinner or something! Take care, girl! :)
Post a Comment