Today I had the day off from work. It was a Bad Weather Day that we never had to use, so here I was with a Monday with beautiful weather and nothing to do. We (we, meaning Jennifer, Hannah, Caleb and Crystal) decided to go to the Mayborn museum today and we ALL came out of a FUN experience.
I don't know who had more fun though. Maybe you can decide...
Was it Hannah? Who chased birds, had a tea party, looked for her friend, even climbed a tree!



Was it Caleb? Who chased Hannah around all day, rode a horse, had some tea himself, and made beautiful music with his mom!
Was it Hannah? Who chased birds, had a tea party, looked for her friend, even climbed a tree!
Was it Caleb? Who chased Hannah around all day, rode a horse, had some tea himself, and made beautiful music with his mom!
Was it Crystal? Who played the giant piano with her feet and got herself trapped in a bubble.
Was it Jennifer? Who created this amazing bubble and this cool drawing.
Or was it me? I climbed in and through everything the kids did, got stuck in a car, and took all of these fun pictures!
Whatever you decide, we all had a great time and were sad to leave.
Bye, bye museum!
No comments:
Post a Comment