We have been having some amazing weather this week and Crystal and I were watching both kids while Jennifer went to a dinner party. In order to occupy our time we took the kids for a walk in the wagon around the block. They LOVED it!!! Check it out for yourself...it was one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. We had SO much fun!
After awhile Hannah started saying, "All Done! All Done!" We were still a block from home and she started trying to standing up in the wagon. I got her out to let her walk with me and that didn't work. Come to find out...she wanted to pull the wagon herself! She did really well, and Caleb had a blast! These kids are so cute together!
Are these kids not adorable?!?! Just so you know...NONE of these pictures were planned!
Wouldn't life be great to be a kid again?!
I love every second I spend with these kids and I am so blessed to have them in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment