Sunday, November 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, I've been tagged by my friend, Maggie.

Here's what I have to do....

1. choose the 4th picture folder on my computer.
2. choose the 4th picture.
3. explain the picture.
4. tag 4 people to do the same.

So, here goes!!!

This is a picture of a float at the Baylor Homecoming Parade. I took it because the toy blocks just happened to be arranged to show my initials. It's kind of ironic that this folder was picked because this was the last time I saw my wonderful friend Maggie, the one who tagged me.

Here are my four:

1. Jennifer

2. Janice

3. Brooke

4. Shelley

1 comment:

Maggie said...

YAY! I'm so glad you accepted your tag! :) LOVE the blocks picture and LOVE that I got to see you this Homecoming too! We need to get together again soon!